Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My clients

There is no big article to post today, but I do have something to say that comes from my heart and is addressed to all of my clients and patients.

Many times, clients have said that I saved their fur child, or that without me their family member would not be alive. 

Today is my day to thank each and every one of you.  When you found your way to me, it was because you cared so much about your fur family that you were willing to open up your mind to the role of nutrition in health.  This is a new field.  You Rock!

Secondly, I have many patients that have outlived their anticipated life span.  Not by a little, but by years in most cases.  It is simply amazing to think about it.  But, please know, that the credit goes to you for your fur family member's life.  You did all the work, were dedicated above and beyond the requirements of the typical pet family and you never let frustration or bumps in the road stop you.

Maybe the tools came from me, but the life came from you. 

Thank you all, from the bottom of my heart. I'll name a few first names of exceptional people: Karin, Joe, Don, Cheryl S., Carol, and Leah.  These are just a handful of the hundreds of clients I have had the honor to work with.

Thank you for letting me be part of your family at some time, and thank you for being a blessing in my life.

Best,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment