Monday, July 4, 2011

Testimonial - Darby

Darby and his Mom are such great people.  In his later years, Darby faced several challenges such as gastrointestinal disease and gall bladder infections and surgeries. Darby always received the best of care, and he had an amazing internist who pulled him through several crises.  Darby finally went to the rainbow bridge, but he got the best out of his life. I think we started working together in 2009.
Oddly, Darby's Mom called me last night.  She was ready for a new puppy, and has saved a life by adopting from the shelter.  She will home cook for him too. I can't wait to begin with the new baby.

"Susan is great to work with when your pet is in need. I trusted that her nutrition advice was sound, and although my little dog could not tell me how he felt, I felt that the new diets created by susan were helping his conditions. She is always concerned and sympathetic, a true animal lover- it's a passion more than a job."
Jennifer Nash Ostermann

No comments:

Post a Comment